I like Akon, I like some of Lil Wayne when he uses that funky voice. Anything progressive. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes
Quote:I like Akon, I like some of Lil Wayne when he uses that funky voice. Anything progressive. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  Believe in the power of your own voice. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-13-2017, 04:30 PM
  Believe in the power of your own voice. The more noise you make, the more accountability you demand from your leaders, the more our world will change for the better. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 04:15 PM
  When you win an election, what you really win is a chance to go to work for working families who need a voice in Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:05 AM
  The voice of experience keeps its mouth shut. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 07:23 AM