Say planet rock, it's a sure shot. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes
Quote:Say planet rock, it's a sure shot. - Afrika Bambaataa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 23 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  With buildering, I get to keep that element of danger. Plus, I very much like the feeling of height, and buildings have even more of a feeling of height than rock faces. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:49 PM
  Soloing is the most beautiful way of climbing; no material constrains, just you and the rock, the sun, nature; a kind of school for courage, willpower and self-confidence. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  I don't want to pooh-pooh modern pop. I appreciate that as well, but my personal favorite kind of music is guitar-based rock. I like grunge and garage bands and alternative music, but that's more my personal taste. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:40 AM
  It was difficult to get into my friends' rock bands when I was a teenager. They somehow didn't see the need for an accordion player. That's when I realized that I had to find my own path in life. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 08-31-2017, 10:17 PM