Every song, every form of art, clothing, shoes, it has to be special. - Afrojack Quotes
Quote:Every song, every form of art, clothing, shoes, it has to be special. - Afrojack Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I flew on Air Force Two for eight years, and now I have to take off my shoes to get on an aeroplane. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Congress is virtually incapable of passing any reforms unless they first get permission from the powerful special interests who are most affected by the proposal. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:32 PM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
  As an Italian-American, I have a special responsibility to be sensitive to ethnic stereotypes. - Al D'Amato Quotes soni 0 3 08-09-2017, 10:22 PM
  As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM