Cars for me are like a piece of art. - Afrojack Quotes
Quote:Cars for me are like a piece of art. - Afrojack Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consider what kind of car you get. Buy cars and other products that have the least impact environmentally. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 19 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
  The Medicare Part D prescription drug bill, which might be the most corrupt piece of legislation in history, was a huge giveaway of taxpayer funds to the big pharmaceutical companies. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:53 AM
  Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:25 PM
  I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals... - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 07:28 AM