The appalling and shameful scene ("spectacle", Fr.) of disarray and illogicality that manifest itself... - African Spir Quotes
Quote:The appalling and shameful scene ("spectacle", Fr.) of disarray and illogicality that manifest itself in the thought and deeds of men, will no longer be seen, once these will possess an enlighten consciouness. - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If a scene is longer than three pages, it better be for a good reason. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  When I started out as an actor, I thought, Here's what I have to say; how shall I say it? I began to understand that what I do in the scene... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  Taking photographs can assuage the itch for possession sparked by the beauty of a place; our anxiety over losing a precious scene can decline with every click of the shutter. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-12-2017, 11:37 PM
  Nothing worse than reading a love scene written by your father. - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:52 PM