The appalling and shameful scene ("spectacle", Fr.) of disarray and illogicality that manifest itself... - African Spir Quotes
Quote:The appalling and shameful scene ("spectacle", Fr.) of disarray and illogicality that manifest itself in the thought and deeds of men, will no longer be seen, once these will possess an enlighten consciouness. - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  You know there's an old african proverb that i made up. if you want to go quickly, go alone. if you want to go far, go together. we need to go far, quickly - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:05 AM
  There is an old African proverb that says if you want to go quickly, go alone, if you want to go far, go together... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:25 PM
  During the shooting of a scene the director’s eye has to catch even the minutest detail. But this does not mean glaring concentratedly at the set... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 13 08-05-2017, 04:54 PM