The divine element manifests itself (or show up) in man as well by his aptitude for science, than by his aptitude for virtue... - African Spir Quotes
Quote:The divine element manifests itself (or show up) in man as well by his aptitude for science, than by his aptitude for virtue. True morality, true philosophy and true art are in their essence ("dans leur essence", Fr.) religious. - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Many years ago, in the late '70s, I toured colleges along the East Coast and I presented a kind of show where I got a lot of books and poetry... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:38 AM
  On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is -- can you win or lose like a man? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:46 AM