The intellectual development of man, far from having get men away from war, has, rather, on the contrary, bring them to a refinment... - African Spir Quotes
Quote:The intellectual development of man, far from having get men away from war, has, rather, on the contrary, bring them to a refinment always more perfected in the art of killing. They even came to raise the methods of slaughter to the rank of "science"... We would not (On ne saurait", Fr.) imagine a more extraordinary moral blindness! - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:08 PM