The well understood equity as well as interest of society demand that we work on much more to prevent crime and offenses than to punish them. - African Spir Quotes
Quote:The well understood equity as well as interest of society demand that we work on much more to prevent crime and offenses than to punish them. - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Last Post: soni
  When energy prices go up, the difficulty of projecting demand also goes up - uncertainty goes up. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 07:19 AM
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM