There are some who esteem that it is a naivety to believe that a moral regeneration may be possible ("soit possible", Fr.); now... - African Spir Quotes
Quote:There are some who esteem that it is a naivety to believe that a moral regeneration may be possible ("soit possible", Fr.); now, if this was not the case, it would not be worth the trouble that humanity continue to vegetate without aim. - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schweitzer in the Congo did not derive more moral credit than Larkin did for living in Hull. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  I know a lot about writing, but I don't know much about how other industries work. I've tried to use my naivety to my advantage. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM
  Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament. - Al-Jahiz Quotes soni 0 25 09-02-2017, 10:35 AM
  I guess I lost a little bit of self-esteem that time that you made it with the whole hockey team. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 09-01-2017, 06:33 AM
  I feel that it is our moral obligation to stand and to be courageous with these families, and particularly Cindy, that have become the conscience of this nation. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 14 08-28-2017, 06:59 AM