It is not on the ruin of liberty that we may (in the future... - "pourra", Fr.) build justice. - African Spir Quotes
Quote:It is not on the ruin of liberty that we may (in the future... - "pourra", Fr.) build justice. - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  Justice is such a fine thing that we cannot pay too dearly for it. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 01:04 PM
  I was very interested in that. It is very important to have confidence as well as to build up experience. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM
  Failure is enriching. It's also important to accept that you'll make mistakes-it's how you build your expertise. The trick is to learn a positive lesson from all of life's negative moments. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM
  We used to build temples, and museums are about as close as secular society dares to go in facing up to the idea that a good building can change your life (and a bad one ruin it). - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:54 AM