It is to our lack of proper content ("notre manque de contenu propre:;», Fr.), of our inner emptiness that we need occupations and distractions... - African Spir Quotes
Quote:It is to our lack of proper content ("notre manque de contenu propre:;», Fr.), of our inner emptiness that we need occupations and distractions, otherwise ("faute de quoi", Fr.) we experience boredom, which is nothing elses than the feeling of unease that take hold of us when our spirit is not absorbed by the mirages of life. - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 14 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know there's an old african proverb that i made up. if you want to go quickly, go alone. if you want to go far, go together. we need to go far, quickly - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:05 AM
  There is an old African proverb that says if you want to go quickly, go alone, if you want to go far, go together... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:25 PM
  The government must give proper weight to both keeping America safe from terrorists and protecting Americans' privacy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:34 PM
  I really like working by myself without any distractions, learning from my own mistakes. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 15 08-04-2017, 04:35 PM