The realization of justice is, in the actual state of things, a matter of life or death for society and for civilisation itself. - African Spir Quotes
Quote:The realization of justice is, in the actual state of things, a matter of life or death for society and for civilisation itself. - African Spir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 13 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 10:03 AM
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:59 AM
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:27 AM