Never expect anything, ye will never be demoralized - Aftab Alam Quotes
Quote:Never expect anything, ye will never be demoralized - Aftab Alam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unnatural to expect that learning to be happy should be any easier than, say, learning to play the violin or require any less practice. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  Highly resilient people are flexible, adapt to new circumstances quickly, and thrive in constant change. Most important, they expect to bounce back and feel confident that they will... - Al Siebert Quotes soni 0 12 08-27-2017, 06:57 AM
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 16 08-23-2017, 07:12 AM
  I always want to set myself a challenge by doing something no-one would expect me to do! But, having said that, I don't feel as a musician you can steer too far away from what you normally do. - Akon Quotes soni 0 14 08-07-2017, 07:13 AM
  My ideas come when I least expect it, so I've always got to have a studio nearby or close by somewhere. - Akon Quotes soni 0 15 08-07-2017, 07:01 AM