One can't measure the life with its bitterness but with it's sweetness and sweetness is what one must find in Jesus Words - Aftab Alam Quotes
Quote:One can't measure the life with its bitterness but with it's sweetness and sweetness is what one must find in Jesus Words - Aftab Alam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:13 PM