Walk towards the light, put it on your head and then crush your shadow that hides under your feet - Aftab Alam Quotes
Quote:Walk towards the light, put it on your head and then crush your shadow that hides under your feet - Aftab Alam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:01 AM
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:51 AM
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 07:01 AM