Enticing hope is like lighting candle in the dark room - Aftab Alam Quotes
Quote:Enticing hope is like lighting candle in the dark room - Aftab Alam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  I was a sculptor.Butthat'sreallydrawinga drawing you fall over in the dark, a three-dimensional drawing. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 07:07 AM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:29 AM