Heaven always shower His mercy on us and we return it with our cruelty - Aftab Alam Quotes
Quote:Heaven always shower His mercy on us and we return it with our cruelty - Aftab Alam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jean Paul Sartre says in "No Exit" that hell is other people. Well, our task in life is to make it heaven. Or at least earth. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  Instead of bringing back 1600 plants, we might return from our journeys with a collection of small unfêted but life-enhancing thoughts. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
  There is a longing for a return to a time without the need for choices, free of the regret at the inevitable loss that all choice (however wonderful) has entailed. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-10-2017, 09:45 AM
  For a politics of emancipation, the enemy that is to be feared most is not repression at the hands of the established order. It is the interiority of nihilism, and the unbounded cruelty that can come with its emptiness. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 13 09-06-2017, 07:32 AM