The search for justice and security, the struggle for equality of opportunity, the quest for tolerance and harmony... - Aga Khan IV Quotes
Quote:The search for justice and security, the struggle for equality of opportunity, the quest for tolerance and harmony, the pursuit of human dignity - these are moral imperatives which we must work towards and think about on a daily basis. - Aga Khan IV Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tolerance of diversity is imperative, because without it, life would lose its savor. Progress in the arts, in the sciences, in the patterns of social adjustment... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  Justice is such a fine thing that we cannot pay too dearly for it. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 01:04 PM
  We are living in a world where everything is based on security. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM