There is nothing wrong with being well off as long as money has a social and ethical value and is not the object of one's own greed. - Aga Khan IV Quotes
Quote:There is nothing wrong with being well off as long as money has a social and ethical value and is not the object of one's own greed. - Aga Khan IV Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:40 AM
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:50 AM
  As long as I can concentrate and remain somewhat calm, I can normally do very well. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:46 PM
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:20 AM