My grandfather was a most gifted person, and amongst his many qualities, one of them had always particularly impressed me... - Aga Khan IV Quotes
Quote:My grandfather was a most gifted person, and amongst his many qualities, one of them had always particularly impressed me. While the past was a book he had read and re-read may times, the future was just one more literary work of art into which he used to pour himself with deep thought and concentration. Innumerable people since his death have told me how he used to read in the future, and this certainly was one of his very great strengths. - Aga Khan IV Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:45 AM
  My dad graduated seminary there, and so did (sounds like) Mark Kimball's grandfather. They sang in a quartet together, my dad and Mark Kimball's grandfather. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM
  The true success is the person who invented himself. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM