A proper home can provide the bridge across that terrible gulf between poverty and a better future. - Aga Khan IV Quotes
Quote:A proper home can provide the bridge across that terrible gulf between poverty and a better future. - Aga Khan IV Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  Death is a companion for all of us, whether we acknowledge it or not, whether we're aware of it or not, and it's not necessarily a terrible thing. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 24 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  I'll continue to work to ensure that safety and I am honored to have earned the endorsement of the men and women who provide public safety in our city. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  I'm most at home on the stage. I was carried onstage for the first time when I was six months old. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM