There appears to be momentum towards more and more misunderstandings between religions, a degradation of relations. - Aga Khan IV Quotes
Quote:There appears to be momentum towards more and more misunderstandings between religions, a degradation of relations. - Aga Khan IV Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  Each one of us has his own place in the industry. I've been able to prove that you don't necessarily have to be a Khan to be successful! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:07 AM
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
  More and more, I am pulled reluctantly towards a strong horizontal current, which is a place where time is moving at such high velocity,... - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 10 08-06-2017, 09:04 PM
  All religions are like different cars all moving in the same direction. People who don't see it have no light in their hearts. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 2 07-31-2017, 07:04 AM