Treat yourself as if you were someone inexpressibly dear to you. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes
Quote:Treat yourself as if you were someone inexpressibly dear to you. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was no longer her absence that wounded me, but my growing indifference to it. Forgetting, however calming, was also a reminder of infidelity to what I had at one time held so dear. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is no ethics in general. There are only-eventually-ethics of processes by which we treat the possibilities of a situation. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 9 09-06-2017, 07:39 AM
  Dear friend, Your heart is a polished mirror. You must wipe it dean of the veil of dust that has gathered upon it, because it is destined to reflect the light of divine secrets. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 9 09-01-2017, 05:43 PM
  Ever since the day you left me, I've been so miserable, my dear. I feel almost as bad as I did when you were still here. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-31-2017, 06:50 PM
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 08-23-2017, 06:54 AM