I'm not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes
Quote:I'm not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's subjunctive history. You know, the subjunctive? The mood used when something may or may not have happened. When it is imagined. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 10 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  Everything that happened to you is a page that's been turned and is done with. - Alaa Al Aswany Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:48 PM
  You can try on our suede underwear if you choose. Do what you want, but don't step on my blue suede shoes. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 06:37 AM
  I think that you can't choose leadership. You have to deal with the leadership that the people respond to. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 8 08-29-2017, 09:49 PM