I'm not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes
Quote:I'm not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:17 AM
  Political will is a renewable resource, and everyone can have it in abundance if they so choose. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  You see that pale, blue dot? That's us. Everything that has ever happened in all of human history, has happened on that pixel... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 08:01 AM