I feel there is a great spiritual awakening on the planet right now. More than any previous time, people are drawn to meditation... - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes
Quote:I feel there is a great spiritual awakening on the planet right now. More than any previous time, people are drawn to meditation, to mindfulness, to yoga. These have become mainstream in the West because there is a hunger. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 51 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 52 minutes ago
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 54 minutes ago
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 56 minutes ago
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:01 AM