I urge people to be a scientist about what they want and ask themselves why they want it so badly... - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes
Quote:I urge people to be a scientist about what they want and ask themselves why they want it so badly. Perhaps they are chasing an illusory dream. But if you want to learn, to expand, to be of service, you will find a way. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:04 AM
Last Post: soni
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  I'm so sick of people treating Latinos like some homogenous group that all feel the same way about everything. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:53 AM