I think I have an awareness inside of me that we are all the same, that basically we are all part of that one heart. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes
Quote:I think I have an awareness inside of me that we are all the same, that basically we are all part of that one heart. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
  We're putting 70 million tonnes of pollution into the atmosphere every day, trapping an enormous amount of extra heat from the sun inside the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:12 AM