I draw strength from spirit, from the divine light. I draw strength from the love my sister and I have for each other... - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes
Quote:I draw strength from spirit, from the divine light. I draw strength from the love my sister and I have for each other, from my nieces, Christina and Isabella, and the true friendships I have in my life that are based in being real with each other and mutual love and support. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  I guess if people all followed the basic principles of their own religions, they would love everybody instead of hating half the world. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:13 AM