In our heart, we are all the same and I think that belief makes me open up, reach out to others, and bring my own warmth... - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes
Quote:In our heart, we are all the same and I think that belief makes me open up, reach out to others, and bring my own warmth and loving to them. I am very grateful that I have found a way to express what means so much to me, which is that caring for one another. - Agapi Stassinopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  Is it possible to do something that that makes an audience uncomfortable, challenges them, makes them see things they're not used to? Here in these films... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:07 PM
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:45 PM
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:52 AM