Poirot," I said. "I have been thinking." "An admirable exercise my friend. Continue it. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Poirot," I said. "I have been thinking." "An admirable exercise my friend. Continue it. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:45 AM
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 06:54 AM
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM