Everything that has existed, lingers in the Eternity. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Everything that has existed, lingers in the Eternity. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  Work for your terrestrial life in proportion to your location in it, and work for your afterlife in proportion to your eternity in it. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 14 09-01-2017, 06:10 PM
  We measure our days out in steps of uncertainty not turning to see how far we've come. And peer down the highway from here to eternity and reach out for love on the run. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 6 08-29-2017, 10:27 PM
  I like, for instance, 'Serpico.' I enjoyed playing Serpico because Frank Serpico was there. He existed. He was a real life person and I could... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 18 08-24-2017, 09:22 PM
  In the '70s, everybody thought drugs were just good times. People didn't really know about drug addiction, or that such a thing existed... - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 18 07-26-2017, 06:32 AM