One of the dreams of Zionism was to be a bridge. Instead, we are creating exclusion between the East and the West instead of creating bridges; ... - A. B. Yehoshua Quotes
Quote:One of the dreams of Zionism was to be a bridge. Instead, we are creating exclusion between the East and the West instead of creating bridges; we are contributing to the conflict between East and West by our stupid desire to have more. - A. B. Yehoshua Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  There are some bright spots, to be sure, but the internet is still in a Wild West phase, as was the case during the early age of the printing press as well. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:58 AM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:21 PM