... there are many to whom money has no personal appeal, but who can be tempted by the power it confers. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:... there are many to whom money has no personal appeal, but who can be tempted by the power it confers. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  We have to abandon the conceit that isolated personal actions are going to solve this crisis. Our policies have to shift. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:32 AM