It is clear that the books owned the shop rather than the other way about. Everywhere they had run wild and taken possession of their habitat, breeding and multiplying, and clearly lacking any strong hand to keep them down. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:It is clear that the books owned the shop rather than the other way about. Everywhere they had run wild and taken possession of their habitat, breeding and multiplying, and clearly lacking any strong hand to keep them down. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 08:18 AM
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Our guys took Shop and Advanced Shop. Shop is when you make a chair. Advanced Shop is when you paint it. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM