I've always noticed that if you speak the truth in a rather silly way nobody believes you. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I've always noticed that if you speak the truth in a rather silly way nobody believes you. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  I would distinguish between Donald Trump and the United States of America. Although he is president, he does not speak for the country... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:01 PM
  The truth about the climate crisis is still inconvenient for the large carbon polluters and the politicians who are in their pockets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:00 AM
  We can't negotiate the facts. We can't negotiate the truth about the situation. And for those who are too fearful to finish, it can be done and must... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:38 AM
  The truth about the climate crisis is still inconvenient to the large carbon polluters. And so they want to bob and weave and dodge the truth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:30 AM