Coffee in England always tastes like a chemistry experiment. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Coffee in England always tastes like a chemistry experiment. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At 15, 16, you think you're going to be captain of England. But I realised it wasn't going to happen for me on a windy... - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 7 07-24-2017, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think what my father appreciated was the science experiment of life. He had these kids, and they had their own experiences. He wanted us to discover the world for ourselves. - Ahmet Zappa Quotes soni 0 19 06-28-2017, 10:47 PM
  I built on the efforts of a previous scientist, others will build on the work I'm doing and if I look at the whole scope from chemistry... - Ahmed H. Zewail Quotes soni 0 23 06-27-2017, 03:12 PM
  I try to do nothing. I drink rosemary when I have a lot of work to do. People take coffee, they take speed, whatever. I take rosemary. - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 13 06-25-2017, 09:00 AM
  It is captivating, isn't it? England has such a great scene of electronic music, and I think that was very prominent in Pusher... - Agyness Deyn Quotes soni 0 18 06-24-2017, 09:54 PM