God bless my soul, woman, the more personal you are the better! This is a story of human beings... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:God bless my soul, woman, the more personal you are the better! This is a story of human beings - not dummies! Be personal - be prejudiced - be catty - be anything you please! Write the thing your own way. We can always prune out the bits that are libellous afterwards! - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:41 AM
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:06 AM
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:53 AM
  The camera can film my face but until it captures my soul, you don't have a movie, - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:47 AM