I married an archeologist because the older I grow, the more he appreciates me. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I married an archeologist because the older I grow, the more he appreciates me. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  Married sex is like being awake during your own autopsy. It is root canal work without anesthetic. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:49 AM
  Married life is an existence with bars around it. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 15 08-12-2017, 10:56 PM
  If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:53 PM