It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
  I come from New York where, if you fall down, someone will pick you up by your wallet. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:45 PM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM