There was a moment when I changed from an amateur to a professional. I assumed the burden of a profession... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:There was a moment when I changed from an amateur to a professional. I assumed the burden of a profession, which is to write even when you don't want to, don't much like what you're writing, and aren't writing particularly well - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:13 AM
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM
  Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:44 AM
  I didn't realize at the moment exactly what I had done...I only realized the enormity of it when I walked into the press room... - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM