The out-of-date returns in due course as the picturesque. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:The out-of-date returns in due course as the picturesque. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our civilization is experiencing unprecedented changes across many realms, largely due to the rapid advancement of information technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  To date or not to date that is the question. It's almost as important as Shakespeare's to be or not to be which deals with death. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 07:42 AM
  Say not that honor is the child of boldness, nor believe thou that the hazard of life alone can pay the price of it: it is not to the action that it is due, but to the manner of performing it. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 13 08-03-2017, 04:20 PM
  You know, it's about getting out there and having a good time. Not about worrying - all these young books for women are like I'm 29 with a closet full of Prada shoes and I can't get a date. Come on. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 16 07-29-2017, 06:33 AM
  I suppose it is a bit of a date that we're having at the moment. As is usually the case you don't get married on a first date, you've got to go out a few times before you make any big decisions. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 13 07-24-2017, 06:54 AM