I have wanted ... to commit a murder myself. I recognized this as the desire of the artist to express himself! ... - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I have wanted ... to commit a murder myself. I recognized this as the desire of the artist to express himself! ... But-incongruous as it may seem to some-I was restrained and hampered by my innate sense of justice. The innocent must not suffer. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Today I challenge our nation to commit to producing 100 percent of our electricity from renewable energy and truly clean carbon-free sources within 10 years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
  Terrorism, to me, is the use of terror for political purpose, and terror is indiscriminate murder of civilians to make a political point. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:45 PM
  Every time a boy falls off a tricycle, every time a black cat has gray kittens, every time someone stubs a toe, every time there's a murder or a fire or the marines land in Nicaragua... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 10:25 PM
  The better the artist, the more vulnerable he seems to be. - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 07:12 PM