Mr. Jesmond made a peculiar noise rather like a hen who has decided to lay an egg and then thought better of it. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Mr. Jesmond made a peculiar noise rather like a hen who has decided to lay an egg and then thought better of it. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the Blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM