The truth, however ugly in itself, is always curious and beautiful to seekers after it. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:The truth, however ugly in itself, is always curious and beautiful to seekers after it. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  During the first day, curious at having outsiders among them, a long stream of inmates came over and talked with me... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:19 PM
  Truth is always unfolding. It's not an absolute. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 21 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
  Soloing is the most beautiful way of climbing; no material constrains, just you and the rock, the sun, nature; a kind of school for courage, willpower and self-confidence. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM