I am not mad. I am eccentric perhaps--at least certain people say so; but as regards my profession. I am very much as one says, 'all there. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:I am not mad. I am eccentric perhaps--at least certain people say so; but as regards my profession. I am very much as one says, 'all there. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 9 hours ago
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago