There is more similarity in the marketing challenge of selling a precious painting by Degas and a frosted mug of root beer than you ever thought possible. - A. Alfred Taubman Quotes
Quote:There is more similarity in the marketing challenge of selling a precious painting by Degas and a frosted mug of root beer than you ever thought possible. - A. Alfred Taubman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:27 AM
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 09:48 PM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM