When engaged in eating, the brain should be the servant of the stomach. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:When engaged in eating, the brain should be the servant of the stomach. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have an old brain but a terrific memory. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Two thousand scientists, in a hundred countries, engaged in the most elaborate, well organized scientific collaboration in the history of humankind,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:12 PM
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 18 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
  If we don't keep people engaged, we're not going to move you. And if we move you, we've done something useful. That's what anybody who writes genre knows. - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:41 PM
  The United States is a big country but unfortunately it seems it has the brain of a little bird not befitting the greatness of the country. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 13 08-02-2017, 05:06 PM