When engaged in eating, the brain should be the servant of the stomach. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:When engaged in eating, the brain should be the servant of the stomach. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salad, I can't bear salad. It grows while you're eating it, you know. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 18 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't live in L.A. on purpose because I don't wanna be immersed in that. I have to have a real life, with real people, in order to inform what I'm doing; otherwise, it just becomes the snake eating its own tail. Vampirism. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  To me, climbing is like eating or drinking. I have to do it; it's part of my life. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:42 PM
  The activities of drawing, eating and drinking, all involve assimilations by the self of desirable elements from the world, a transfer of goodness from without to within. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:35 PM
  All resistance is a rupture with what is. And every rupture begins, for those engaged in it, through a rupture with oneself. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 8 09-06-2017, 07:30 AM