Plots come to me at such odd moments, when I am walking along the street, or examining a hat shop… suddenly a splendid idea comes into my head. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Plots come to me at such odd moments, when I am walking along the street, or examining a hat shop… suddenly a splendid idea comes into my head. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You measure a player from the head up. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Our guys took Shop and Advanced Shop. Shop is when you make a chair. Advanced Shop is when you paint it. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  Don't be just another guy going down the street and going nowhere. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:12 PM