Many homicidal lunatics are very quiet, unassuming people. Delightful fellows. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:Many homicidal lunatics are very quiet, unassuming people. Delightful fellows. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:04 AM
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:51 AM
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:43 AM
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:19 PM