With method and logic one can accomplish anything. - Agatha Christie Quotes
Quote:With method and logic one can accomplish anything. - Agatha Christie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  You need a long hard day's work to reveal the logic of the craving for very bad tv and alcohol. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-11-2017, 07:38 AM
  ...it ought to be possible to establish a coordinated global program to accomplish the strategic goal of completely eliminating the internal combustion engine over, say, a twenty-five-year period. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 26 08-13-2017, 04:31 PM
  Some of my colleagues seem more interested in using every procedural method possible to keep the Senate from doing anything than they are in creating jobs or helping Americans struggling in a difficult economy. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM
  You accomplish more with a smile, a handshake, and a gun than you do with just a smile and a handshake. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 19 08-08-2017, 10:27 PM